Evenflo Titan - 19.99?

ADS

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
I love my Titan! Great padding, easy to install (although I usually need a noodle or rolled towell), comfortable. The shell is a bit short yes but for that price, I'd take several!

Oh, and the bottom slots are like 5" so if you have a tiny baby, they fit GREAT!! My neighbor just had her baby and she was fitting 2" below the slots in her SS1. She borrowed my Titan for 3 weeks and she fit great, even without the infant padding.

christineka

I like the titan too. I think it is better than the scenera and would recommend it if the price wasn't normally so high. I would buy one for $20.

ownedbyhorses

I really don't like this seat either. And that is being polite about it. I know everyone is different. I don't like how my just turned 6mth old is on the 3rd slots! Not to mention how the harness goes over the legs! I think it is too far out. KWIM? The harness also cuts into my LOs neck! She is not that chunky either! I just ordered another Radian because I am not playing this car seat game anymore, LOL! I tried many car seats and they either don't fit my 3 accross, don't install well, or don't fit my LOs well. If you have a LO with a short torso and don't mind the way the harness fits (Poorly IMO) then I would go ahead and pick one up. But, I just wanted to put it out here that I personally would not recommend this seat.

NannyMom

my Titan wasnt worth the $25 clearance price I paid for it....the seat sucks

What did you not like about the seat? For $25, I think it's a wonderful seat. It has a shorter shell than most, and shorter harness slots. But, I still like it overall.

jinn_him

I've seen the titan for that price for awhile now....although it's always out of stock for shipping and is never availiable for pick up in my area. Kmart annoys me.....they have some really good deals....but it's always out of stock at check out even though it constantly shows that it's in stock before you add the stuff to cart. GRR!

hunypooh77

What did you not like about the seat? For $25, I think it's a wonderful seat. It has a shorter shell than most, and shorter harness slots. But, I still like it overall.

It has a lot of nice padding, which is the only good thing I can say about it...The straps are thin and flimsy and the chest clip would not stay up no matter what (super glue maybe) Coudlnt get a good install in either DHs truck or my Explorer (FF and RF) My daughter outgrew it by height way too fast. I should have known better, when DS was a baby he had the Evenflo Medallion V and I had the same issues with it...and he only fit in the stupid $120 seat for about 7 months!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC