? Different pattern for Scenera at WM?

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Not sure if it's a new color/pattern, but our WM had a box advertising a 5 pt Scenera in this pattern:

2590_1_22145WAL_main.jpg

The box clearly showed a 5 pt, not the OHS crap.

They still had the standard beige/black option, too.

:scratcheshead:

ADS

Simplysomething

My neices newest scenera is blue. I don't know if SIL got it from Target or Walmart, I should ask. She already thinks I obsess too much about them as it is. lol

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I should have opened the box. :shrug-shoulders:

Maybe I'll have to go tomorrow and crack open a box, see what's inside.

Of course, if I go to WM just to open the box, and wind up spending :twocents:

southpawboston

the target sceneras are blue. i just got one, $39. i actually wanted the walmart black, but all my local walmarts had upped the price to $49. so for $10 savings, i can live with the blue.

chelle80

I just got a 5 point blue scenera at walmart. It seems to have a little bit more padding that the brown/black one. Here is a couple of pics(sorry they aren't that good, its already installed in the car).

SD530525.jpg

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Yup. The one my sister bought for our trip last week is the 5-point Wal-Mart version in blue. I too thought it seemed to have more padding. :)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
the target sceneras are blue. i just got one, $39. i actually wanted the walmart black, but all my local walmarts had upped the price to $49. so for $10 savings, i can live with the blue.

Wouldn't your Walmart match Targets price?

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
My Walmart has the 5 point plush blue one now too. The brown ones have been gone for awhile, so I could not compare the padding. I do like the new look though.
Renee

southpawboston

Wouldn't your Walmart match Targets price?

i suppose i could have done that, but i didn't want the black one *that much* to justify getting target's price in writing, then bringing it to the walmart on the other side of town and risk arriving to see they were out of them. when i saw it at target, it was the last one left, and i *needed* to have the scenera by the following day, so i grabbed it and ran like a bandit. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC