Does anyone need XL maternity clothes?

LuvMyCharlie

Does anyone need XL maternity clothes?**NEW PICS**

I have a TON of maternity clothes I need to get rid of. There's a mix of summer and winter stuff and everything is in at very least good used condition, but most of it I'd say looks great. Some of it never even got worn but I took the tags off and couldn't return it. Most of it is XL but I think there are a few L pieces. Any sized pants are 16/18. If there is interest I'll start sorting and posting pics. :)

Pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11245303@N03/sets/72157624962069696/

Last edited:
ADS

kaysmom

I really dont want to buy more clothes, but I'm gaining way more weight this pregnancy than last:( so I would maybe be interested in any XL tops and large pants.

LuvMyCharlie

No winter coats. Sorry. I was still small enough to wear my regular coats at that time. :)

I'll try to get on this tonight. Feel like I'm drowning in everything that has to get done right now!

annb

I am interested in all the bottoms except the cargos, and the pink and green ls shirts. If you have anything else, I will also need khakis for church and some kind of decent ss or ls shirts for church. Doesn't have to be dressy, just nicer than jeans and t-shirts.

How old are these items? Is the elastic still good? Let me know if any of these pants are kind of narrow in the thighs. Apparently I have fat thighs now. :p

LuvMyCharlie

Ann, some of the clothes are from my first pregnancy(mostly the short sleeve tops and shorts), and some were bought for my last pregnancy. The elastic is still fine in everything. I didn't list anything I wouldn't personally buy from someone else. Nothing is narrow in the thigh. I'm a fat thigh girl, too. ;)

Also just added more pics to the above link.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC