Rear facing

Splash

You're doin' it wrong

4982826180_13289f05b1.jpg

4982223995_86970c09d4.jpg

ADS

Pixels

Wait, I'm confused. Is the seat rear facing, making kitty forward facing? But kitty isn't 20 pounds. I guess the seat should be FFing so kitty can RF.

ninejr

How sweet :) I want a kitty, but our landlords won't let us :(
On a side note I like the phrase you have in your signature, I was telling DH about it the other day.

MoonRocket

On a side note I like the phrase you have in your signature, I was telling DH about it the other day.

I love your signature quote too!

I told a guy at work that I know he feels comfortable riding his bike without a helmet, but I'm not a very good driver and it makes me nervous to drive next to him with no helmet on. I think he changed routes or got a tank or something since I have not seen him riding his bike on my commuting route in over a month. (For what it's worth, he was a sketchy bike rider and kept swerving into my lane while reaching for his water bottle etc. I really was uncomfortable driving next to him.)

Splash

That cat has ruined my life. Okay maybe not that dramatic. Really though, I hate him. AJ hates him. If I were a lesser person, I'd let him play with tinsel. He is badbadbadBAD. I've never met a more poorly behaved cat and we've tried everything, even brought in a trainer.
But... When you have kids (that love him) that can carry him around by his neck and run over his tail with a bike and put clothes on him and all he does is scowl, well, you're kinda stuck with him.
His name is broccoli. Charlie named him. I have no clue why he picked broccoli.

sunnymw

That cat has ruined my life. Okay maybe not that dramatic. Really though, I hate him. AJ hates him. If I were a lesser person, I'd let him play with tinsel. He is badbadbadBAD. I've never met a more poorly behaved cat and we've tried everything, even brought in a trainer.
But... When you have kids (that love him) that can carry him around by his neck and run over his tail with a bike and put clothes on him and all he does is scowl, well, you're kinda stuck with him.
His name is broccoli. Charlie named him. I have no clue why he picked broccoli.

Sooo....... if he's that awesome with the kids what is he doing wrong?

mlohry

Very cute pic! And I totally know the feeling you have about your cat, we have one just like him! If he wasn't so darn nice to the kids, he would be booted, but you got to like a cat that likes kids!

Evolily

I have a cat like that. He's not exactly bad (I mean, he doesn't randomly grab peoples limbs and try to kill them like some other cat I knew)... as much as he's just trouble.

Splash

Starks food from plates, steals my glasses overnight, gets on the counters, knocks things over, attacks feet, darts the door whenever it's open, destroys whatever he can get his paws on. He's a jerk. But, he's very pretty and the kids like him.

Evolily

Starks food from plates, steals my glasses overnight, gets on the counters, knocks things over, attacks feet, darts the door whenever it's open, destroys whatever he can get his paws on. He's a jerk. But, he's very pretty and the kids like him.

Does he like tipping over glasses of water for the thrill of it? That's my cat's hobby.

Splash

He prefers to tip over sticky things, like pop or juice, but he'll settle for water if that's all he can get.

cookie123

My cat stole my necklace chain. I never did find it. She also tried to take one of my diamond studs right from me when I was taking the other one out. I practically had to fight her for it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC