Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Carseat Crazy

DEAD - new deal in new thread - Radian XTSL at Kohls.com for $200.49, Cocorro $123 and more

Kohls' has a 20% off everything for baby right now through sept 14 - code is
    EXTRA20OFF.
    You can combine that with ADOFF15 for an additional 15% off
    Shipping is 99 cents, so that brings the Radian XTSL to $200.49. Also Flora
    Kohls has free returns in store and no time limits. I love Kohls. Or you could pricematch to diapers...
    They also have the 65SL, 80SL and Monterreys... (I didn't check prices on everything, but the 65SL was $152)
    Also, Cocorro is $123
    HTH!
    BTW - what's great about this sale is you don't need a Kohl's charge to take advantage
    Last edited by poohbear; 09-15-2010 at 03:26 AM. Reason: added links, added end date for promo

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Radian XTSL at Kohls.com for $200.49, Cocorro $123 and more

Thank you for sharing this!! I've never done a diapers.com price match but in this case would it save me any money? I know they have 20% off Radians right now, so do I tell them Kohl's Radian price and then that Kohl's is doing 15% off plus 20% off? Will diapers.com charge me tax? Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks!!

I tried to price match with diapers but the second code would not work, w/o entering the cc info. Guess I will just try to get it through kohls.
    Thanks~

I just wanted to ask if you had to enter your CC information first to get the codes? Before I go ahead and order it.
    Thanks!

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by ownedbyhorses View Post
    I just wanted to ask if you had to enter your CC information first to get the codes? Before I go ahead and order it.
    Thanks!
    I don't know because I logged into my account and they have my cc's stored in my info there... They won't charge you though and you can delete your cc.
    I would guess you could still get diapers.com to do the match, they would just have to enter in some sort of dummy cc. Personally, I really like Kohls and if you have one near you, returns are no problem. The only advantage to diapers.com would be the tax savings if you live near a kohls. Or if you can use a referral code on top of that for an extra 15% if you are a new customer. Did you try calling diapers.com and giving them the codes? They should be able to do it with a dummy credit card to get the price to come up...
    Mr. Rebates is 3% at kohls.

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    Thank you for sharing this!! I've never done a diapers.com price match but in this case would it save me any money? I know they have 20% off Radians right now, so do I tell them Kohl's Radian price and then that Kohl's is doing 15% off plus 20% off? Will diapers.com charge me tax? Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks!!
    diapers.com will only charge you tax if you live in a state where they have a warehouse. They have them listed on their site. Yes, you would tell them that Kohls has it for $200.49 with these codes....

I tried to get them to do it at diapers.com, but they would not. So, I said Thanks and I will buy it at Kolhs..LOL. Which I just did.....I got the Flora. I wanted the primrose 80 but they do not have it, so Flora it is....

I already have 2 XTSL's so I managed to avoid temptation, but... I did order a CCO. Thanks for the tip!

thanks for the link, I just ordered ours!

I just ordered one! I'm so excited!!

CPS Technician

Thank you! I've been trying to avoid temptation because we have 2 perfectly good(gender neutreal) seats for DD to use, but I caved and ordered my first GIRLY seat!!
    DS 4/06 Recaro Performance Booster; DS 1/08 FR90; DD 10/09 RF XTSL; 10/11 RF XTSL

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by ownedbyhorses View Post
    I tried to get them to do it at diapers.com, but they would not. So, I said Thanks and I will buy it at Kolhs..LOL. Which I just did.....I got the Flora. I wanted the primrose 80 but they do not have it, so Flora it is....
    Honestly, I kohl's! Their cs rocks and they are always running good sales. We got our Cocorro from them last year. The Flora is really cute

BTW - I posted this on the original post as well, but the 20% off baby (and men's too FWIW) is through Sept 14, so it's a pretty small window. After that, the 15/20/30 sale for cardmembers starts, but for something like this, the 20+15 is better, especially if you don't have a kohls charge...

When I do it, they don't stack ?? In the "rules" it says you can't combine % off coupons... is there a way around this??

Jess... SAHM to 5 little monkeys...
    {B:9}ProBooster{A:7} FF'ing Radian RXT{J:4} FF'ing RA50{D:2 1/2} RF'ing MA{B:10 months} RF'ing

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wyomommyx3 View Post
    When I do it, they don't stack :scratchhead: In the "rules" it says you can't combine % off coupons... is there a way around this??
    When I tried it, it took the 20% off the item in the cart. Then the 15% coupon came off the summary total at the bottom- not the item. So it said
    $143 subtotal,
    -15% ($20)
    +.99 shipping
    +$7 tax
    Total $130

(My numbers won't add up, these are approximations, but close to what was quoted.)

CCO 4/15

Carseat Crazy

You can use 2 promo codes per order. The first one - the 20% off doesn't show up as "20% off" it just takes it off the item. The second code - the 15% off shows as 15% off, but the total should be correct. At least it was in my cart. You have to go through the whole check out process to get there (name, address, cc info)...
    HTH!

I broke down and ordered a carrot cake cocorro last night. With tax, it came to $132, I think. It should be here within the next 2 weeks- shipping est was the 17th to 23rd.

CCO 4/15

I just got a shipping notice for my Coccoro- it should be here on Thursday!!! I can't wait!!

CCO 4/15

Thanks. I've been wanting some, but the price put me off. I couldn't pass this up.

It helps that I can return them in town if they don't work.
    Shanna - Paramedic & Mom
    Trenton (19), Michael (17), Gabriel (15), Miss Abigail (12), Kaleigh (10), and Caleb (8) - Evenflo booster

They just don't make em like they used to.

just ordered our second radian at kohls yesterday... missed out on the 15% additional off *Drat*!! Came to $190 with free shipping and 20% off

Senior Community Member Polola0628's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ADEE View Post
    just ordered our second radian at kohls yesterday... missed out on the 15% additional off *Drat*!! Came to $190 with free shipping and 20% off
    Which Radian did you order?
    DD1|N|6y10m| - FF Turbo / Big Kid HB
    DD2|M|4y10m| - FF Livia FR85/Ventura XTSL
    DD3|N|2y1m| - RF Plum RXT
    2006 Nissan Pathfinder