Question Britax Boulevard replacement cover

squishy

I have a Britax Boulevard which badly needs a replacement cover. I checked the Britax website, and all the Boulevard covers they have available say that they should only be used for carseats made on or after June 6, 2008. The carseat was made in January 2008, will the covers they have available still fit? Or if not, is there some place to buy a cover that will fit? Right now we have the Sutton pattern, but I will be happy to just find something to fit. The ones sold on the other websites don't specify which dates they will fit. Any advice?

ADS

mommy-medic

I believe- but not positive- that the only difference is a slight change in the shape of the headwings. Older covers *should* be interchangeable. I got a "new" style cover for my "old" boulevard, and the cover fit great.

If you have access to the "carseat swap" section of the board, check there for any boulevard covers. Or search ebay, but remember, only Britax covers, not handmade ones, should be used on your seat to avoid voiding warranty. ;)

jujumum

Yup, the only difference is that the newer ones had wings that were more open, whereas the older ones were more narrow. I found that the newer covers fit beautifully on the older seats. I didn't try the older cover on a new seat. I owned 2 BVs (one older, one newer) and four covers (2 & 2).:thumbsup:

eddis

I have a 2006 Blvd and just got a new (C&S) Cowmoo cover for it. It fits just fine, I don't notice any sagging or bagging. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC