Looking for a good deal on a Graco My Ride

jinn_him

Hey! I'm looking for the best deal on a Graco My Ride 65 for my DD. I've seen the one at Target.com for $116 with the cuddle design....I don't love the design but will get it if it's the cheapest out there, especially as it's got the free shipping. Anyone know if I can find it cheaper? Thanks!

ADS

kaharris83

I've been looking at My Rides for about a month and the Cuddle is the cheapest I've seen too. Target did have the Prentis online for 129.99 but it looks like it's out of stock now. WalMart has Edgemont for $126 online. Some people have said their local store carries it for less. Someone else also mentioned her Target was subbing the MR65 for the Britax RA50's they had on sale this week for $95 and some change for the MR65.

jinn_him

Thank you for all your comments.....i did actually go ahead and order the My Ride in Cuddle....hope it look's good! Thank's for letting me know that the sale ends today...i'd probably of waited another day till I ordered it....phew! Can't wait till it gets here! Thank's again!

jinn_him

Soo.....my MR in Cuddle arrived yesterday (pretty quick considering I ordered it on saturday night)...and I LOVE the Cuddle pattern.....way better in person then in the pictures. I haven't installed it yet....i'll be doing that later today...hopefully it will fit in my explorer well. I'll let you know how it goes and i'll posts pics too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC