Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Community Member momtoo3's Avatar

Anyone used a First Years Pathways B570 Booster?

I bought the Monterey and received it today. Tried it with my DS 43 #, 45 inches. Although his shoulders were pretty much against the sides with it all the way closed, the seat belt still was close to the edge of his shoulder if he moved at all. I am going to return it tomorrow and order something else. He currently has a Compass B540 in my van that fits perfectly. In our truck the lap belt seems a little high but not terrible. I found the B570 online and had the page with a bunch of seats showing on my screen when my DS came in and said " I want that one" without knowing I was going to ask him about it. Seems like we both want the same thing for once! Anyways my questions are: 1. Does the new lap belt adjuster on the B570 really lower the belt like it says? 2. Does the adjustable slide on the shoulder belt guide work to move it in or out well? 3. Are the side wings bigger than the B540, which are nonexistent? ( he will be outboard in the truck.) 4. Are the head wings the same as the B540? (love them!) I really don't want to return another seat. I was also considering the ProBooster but not so sure because of the seat depth since he has long legs. Thanks for an info!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member TerisBoys's Avatar

Re: Anyone used a First Years Pathways B570 Booster?