Complete Air in Flutter

ADS

Evolily

They could make a great boy seat like that if they used green instead of purple and stitched frogs instead of butterflies.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Hmm. Pic looks purplish-blue to me, but the pattern looks very like the purple one we saw at KIM.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I looked at the link, and thought, "Oh, cute, I like that CA65... Wait, it's the 65?!"

Pre-order ship date is listed at 10/1, so soon! Yay!

(I might need one of those, just, um... not in purple. Although N might not care... :whistle:)

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
I looked at the link, and thought, "Oh, cute, I like that CA65... Wait, it's the 65?!"

(I might need one of those, just, um... not in purple. Although N might not care... :whistle:)

:doh: I did not even notice that!

It still looks blue to me, a little purple I guess. I have no idea why it would look different to me though.

Aurezalia

OMG, I saw that the other day and didn't notice it was the 65 either. :doh:

Ahzryn

Wow, a cute girl's seat that is not pink! I'm loving it, and my 4'9" 70 pound 9 year old wants one :rolleyes:

lauralou

We just got the SE for my son.I love it.Its the 50lb.But its ok.The design is awesome! Pin stripes in the center and Scrolling on the sides.My dh loves it.Good to me for boy or girl.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC