Natick, MA technician training

Pixels

Child Passenger Safety Technician Training

September 15 - 18, 2010
Natick Public Safety Building
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Hello,
Just a reminder that the MA CPS Program is holding a technician training class September 15 - 18, 2010 at the Natick Public Safety Building.
There are a few seats remaining, if you know of someone interested in taking the class, please let us know.

I have contact info, but didn't want to post it. PM if you are interested.

ADS

Pixels

Firemom, what are the dates for your course? Specifically, what day is the seat check event? I need to get my seats checked off for recert before winter.

Pixels

Wow, Firemom, I see why you haven't heard about your course yet. There are 14 seats open out of 15. They probably won't run the course unless they get more participants.

firemomof3

Wow, Firemom, I see why you haven't heard about your course yet. There are 14 seats open out of 15. They probably won't run the course unless they get more participants.

What?! :eek: I've been waiting for a year for a course to come around...

firemomof3

OMG they just added a course in Bedford NH! A 20min. commute would be so sweet! I'm going to try and get into that one. One of the instructors is a member here :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC