Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

evenflo triumph advance harbortown, and regent brown covers

not sure what to ask for this owned for like 3 weeks, efta, I bought it brand new from walmart and already had the regent brown cover, I have pads for both sets.
    seat is May or June 2010

what is reasonable to ask?
    Julianna 8/15/02,Adult seat belt Fiona 12/1/05 Harmony backless booster Nolan 8/3/08 ffing in a maestro, and booster training in a vivo seat re-arranging at the moment

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: evenflo triumph advance harbortown, and regent brown covers

Is 120 reasonable for the seat with both cover sets? I just got the seat like 2 or 3 weeks ago.. and paid 119, so that is the seat and a spare cover free.. lmk if that is a good price, if anyone knows.
    Julianna 8/15/02,Adult seat belt Fiona 12/1/05 Harmony backless booster Nolan 8/3/08 ffing in a maestro, and booster training in a vivo seat re-arranging at the moment

Re: evenflo triumph advance harbortown, and regent brown covers

would trade for another frontier 80 cover, I really like canyon.. Fiona was so cute when I had that cover, she looked oh so sophisticated in her stylish black car seat!

Also Like pink sky, and sahara.

Also could use an xt cover, ours is SHAMEFULLY gross.. bently, and petal our top on my list but try me