ISO Radian

andre149

Found :) I had a few great people on here offer me theirs, but then Kohls made the XTSL cheaper to get new, so I went with that. For those still looking, there are a few Radians on the board that need a home :)

I've been toying with the idea for a while... and it's time. P is currently in a 33lb MA in my car, about 31lb... and a Radian really would solve our RF issues in my car and FF issues (when the time comes) in dh's car (the MR is far too reclined FF in his car). I would prefer one with a 45lb rf limit, but will consider 40lb. Ideally I'd like a XT or 80 :) If anyone has anything that would be amazing. Oh, and no petal covers... dh would kill me if I put that in his car lol.

ETA: Zip code is 48808 if anyone wants to calculate shipping before deciding on price or to sell or not :)

Last edited:
ADS

macmomma

I was just going to throw out there that I bought two Radian65sl today at Diapers.com and after their discount they came up $189 each- just food for thought:)
I know it is not a Radian80 or so but I still thought it was a good deal.

andre149

That is a really good deal actually. Doesn't the 60SL have a lower rf limit though? I'll certainly think on it... I will probably see if anything comes about in the next couple of days and go from there. Thanks!

Shancouchon

I ordered 2 65lbs radians in granite yesterday for $183. And I 80xtsl (though I think it was the petal) for $239. Best yet, they shipped free and I got this afternoon!! Just learned about diapers.com and LOVE Them!!:love:

andre149

mamakc: how much do you want for the seat? and what is the DOM?

As far as calculating shipping I've always just gone to the USPS website and done it by weight and zip codes... it will probably be pretty pricey from idaho to michigan, but they may surprise us :)

Thanks for all the diapers.com recs... checking it out now and keeping it on the back burner lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC