Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: ISO Radian

Senior Community Member

ISO Radian

Found I had a few great people on here offer me theirs, but then Kohls made the XTSL cheaper to get new, so I went with that. For those still looking, there are a few Radians on the board that need a home

I've been toying with the idea for a while... and it's time. P is currently in a 33lb MA in my car, about 31lb... and a Radian really would solve our RF issues in my car and FF issues (when the time comes) in dh's car (the MR is far too reclined FF in his car). I would prefer one with a 45lb rf limit, but will consider 40lb. Ideally I'd like a XT or 80 If anyone has anything that would be amazing. Oh, and no petal covers... dh would kill me if I put that in his car lol.

ETA: Zip code is 48808 if anyone wants to calculate shipping before deciding on price or to sell or not
    Last edited by andre149; 09-13-2010 at 07:09 AM.
    Mama to an amazing 8 month old baby boy and many fur babies!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: ISO Radian

I was just going to throw out there that I bought two Radian65sl today at Diapers.com and after their discount they came up $189 each- just food for thought
    I know it is not a Radian80 or so but I still thought it was a good deal.
    Momma to three munchkins! Own a Recaro ProSport, FR85, TF, Blvd70, Scenera, Radian, Britax Chaperone, Evenflo HBB, Evenflo NBB ... cruising around in a 2011 Ford Explorer and 2011 F-150

Senior Community Member

That is a really good deal actually. Doesn't the 60SL have a lower rf limit though? I'll certainly think on it... I will probably see if anything comes about in the next couple of days and go from there. Thanks!

I want to sell my XTSL to get a nautilus for DD. It's Flora. No clue how to calculate shipping though.

Carseat Crazy

I ordered 2 65lbs radians in granite yesterday for $183. And I 80xtsl (though I think it was the petal) for $239. Best yet, they shipped free and I got this afternoon!! Just learned about diapers.com and LOVE Them!!

Senior Community Member

mamakc: how much do you want for the seat? and what is the DOM?

As far as calculating shipping I've always just gone to the USPS website and done it by weight and zip codes... it will probably be pretty pricey from idaho to michigan, but they may surprise us

Thanks for all the diapers.com recs... checking it out now and keeping it on the back burner lol

I have a Radian80. DOM 08/09. I bought it new in 06/09.
    Heather

Senior Community Member

My3Ls: how much?

DOM 11/09 I'm hoping to get $200 for it. It's negotiable though. Shipping would be $27