question??

alake

Hey just wandering if anyone has the Frontier XT. I have just ordered in four for my God Daughters. Two for in there mom's van, and two for in my SUV. I was wandering if anyone has any reviews on them. They are getting moved out of the crashed GN's. They haven't road in them since the accident. We take delivery on four pink ones on Wednesday of next week. I have no experience with Britax car seats.
L. just turned 3 on August 22, and weighs in around 25 pounds, but it goes to 28 pounds depending on the day. Her height is 34 inches.
S. will be 5 on Christmas Eve. She weighs 36 pounds, and her height is 40 inches.

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
They can be tough to install in some vehicles, but with two different beltpaths and LATCH to choose from it's generally not too terrible--one method usually works. You do realize that the younger of the children only JUST barely meets the minimums for the seat? With such a small child, they should really have continued rear-facing for quite a while yet. Was there some rationale behind having her forward-facing?

If you let us know which vehicles they're going into, in specific, we might be able to give you some hints.

-N.

alake

update on question??

Ok, so I just reweighed her and she weighs 30 pounds. She has finally put on five pounds. She has weighed in at 25 pounds since she was 15 months old. The only rear facing seat that we have left, only rear faces to 30 pounds, an EFTA. She fits in it perfectly height wise, but is to heavy weight wise. S. has weighed in between 35 and 37 pounds since she was two. The van is a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan, with stow and go seats. They will be in the middle row. The SUV is a 2009 GMC Yukon denali (spelling?)

Last edited:

delgirrrl

I think they're great seats :) And they just look so comfy that I wish they made bigger ones for adults - I could so use those headwings when napping in the car!
My suggestion is to make sure you read the manual before you try to install them - there are a couple of different ways to install them, (ie, different ways to route the seatbelt if you're not using LATCH), but I'm sure you'll find one that works for you. If you have any difficulties, you'll find plenty of help here :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC