harmony high back booster

are these halfway decent? by any chance? This might be all the budget allows to replace the turbo booster with... (unless graco refunds me which I will know on Tues)

ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
That's the same one iirc that K-Mart had on clearance recently so it's probably right. I think Maedze got one for her ds.

The Harmony backless are supposed to be really nice so I bet the hbb would probably fit well. Do you have to have headrests behind them?

Qarin

It does say it's normally $25, but on the other hand, the description is pure high-back.

christineka

It does say it's normally $25, but on the other hand, the description is pure high-back.

I was just curious. I was thinking of ordering one and would be disappointed if it was just a backless. I found out I could pick up at the little Sears place here, so I could get free shipping and not go out of my way to pick up and thus easy return should it actually be a backless...

I showed it to dH and he said what I was thinking.."if you get it the back is just going to break again like all of our turbo boosters do." Re afirmed that I am just going to pass on it.. and wait till I have enough for something else.. unless the harmony is ok..I love the turbo belt fit on her though so it is a shame, but it is a bad fit backless (the shoulder belt is over to the side) so I need to do something.

pj2rc

I ran into problems lately w/ Sears Turbobooster .. but seemed to be pic & description not matching. I'm going to try this one since it all seems to match. If it's wrong, I think they will have to honor it somehow.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I thought the harmony high back was pretty craptastically blah. It just felt so..cheap..and it has NO eps foam, at all. This is for the 8 year old? I dunno...
big kid? For an 8 year old, I might be okay with just using the turbo backless. You mention something about the shoulder belt fit..hmm....are you using the clip?
Is switching out the PW not an option?

I thought the harmony high back was pretty craptastically blah. It just felt so..cheap..and it has NO eps foam, at all. This is for the 8 year old? I dunno...
big kid? For an 8 year old, I might be okay with just using the turbo backless. You mention something about the shoulder belt fit..hmm....are you using the clip?
Is switching out the PW not an option?

yep I used the clip.... but I was out when it broke, with out the manual, so I did not get a look to make sure I did it correctly, I was stuck winging it which stunk. I will take a look in the manual today and see if I did it wrong or something.

I can use the parkway back and forth for the next few weeks tillI can replace it..

susanx4

whats the issue with the turbo? its all i have had for boosters and i have had 7 ( 3 expired,2 crashed and 3 still in use) and never had a problem!

whats the issue with the turbo? its all i have had for boosters and i have had 7 ( 3 expired,2 crashed and 3 still in use) and never had a problem!

yea we always used them too, but the backs of mine keep needing to be replaced, the head rest will not stay up, after using them a few times, and has to be replaced... I only had one turbo booster and a Parkway cause we crashed one Turbo booster, then the replacement fell into the road while working on a 3 across and broke.. so we were down to 1 anyways..that one broke again after a couple months.. this time it is out of warrenty and whileI was out I noticed,, 2 minutes from her school to get her, and no time to go home for the parkway. it was pretty crappy :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC