parkway sg

for my 8 year old? I found a pretty good deal on them, same price as the vivo that I was considering.. my 8 year old is not a light weight child, she is 75th percentile for both height and weight, is the anti submerge clip over kill for her?

I do want this particular booster for Fiona when she is 6 so long as she has hit 40 lbs because she on the other hand is skinny mini waif like. If I got it for Julianna now, I could pass it on to Fiona in a year and a half, and put Julianna in a backless if she fits properly by then.. she would be 9.5

Just playing with the idea of grabing it.. would you? or should I stick with the vivo idea?

I had to drive with her in a backless the other day cause hte turbo back broke, and the seat belt DID NOT fit correctly that way, it was too far over on her shoulder. I locked it and told her not to move a muscel lol

ADS

ginny4

the SG clip is optional so you don't have to use it for your 8yo. personally i do think the clip is overkill for larger/older booster riders

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I'm pretty sure te SG is not optional on te PW. Te PW will last longer tan te Vio. Grrrr, stupid keys tat don't want to work.

a_js

SG is optional for bigger/heavier kids according to Britax.

My 50th percentile 6 year old fits well, I think it's quite similar to the turbo (we have a turbo as a spare) in terms of what kid will fit well. There is more leg support than in the turbo though and the sides/headrest are more substantial. It will def. last longer than the Vivo in any case.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I like ow eeryone anges rules (wy do my keys not work some websites and oter tey do?) and doesn't let anyone know. Am I supposed to go by Britax or my manual?

It would be perfect then! too bad we just budgeted and realized we have to wait 3 weeks before we can buy it :( DH just got a new job, he has to now wait like 3 weeks before getting another pay check, (just got his last from his old company last week, for 2 weeks, and this week got jammed with expenses after a wedding that required a hotel stay and of course a check for a gift. lol.. ackkkkkkk.. hopefully some of these parkway sg's are left by then..
at least she has the one parkway still for now.

NannyMom

I like ow eeryone anges rules (wy do my keys not work some websites and oter tey do?) and doesn't let anyone know. Am I supposed to go by Britax or my manual?

Call and ask Britax for a new manual?

And I like reading with your broken keys :p:eek:;)

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I'm glad you like it, it's a pain to me. I restarted computer and now all keys work on all sites. :) I'm thinking if this is the case, I'll take AJ's out. It would be easier for him to do himself up w/out it I think. We'll see. He likes it though, makes him feel safer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC