Yet another recommendation thread

Tizzy

Okay, I need 2 new seats.
Scenera, Titan and Nautilus are out.
I need one for a 37lb almost 4yr old and one for a 4 month old 14lb baby.

This is for the ext. cab seat in a truck so size of the car seats does not really matter as we have lots of room.
Depth is an issue as the rear seat is not as deep as a typical seat so the Nautilus does not fit 100% on, the Scenera falls off and the Titan falls off in RF'ing mode.

I would like DS1 to be harnessed as long as possible and would prefer for the baby's seat to last very long, she seems to be very average in height and weight.

ADS

Maedze

I can understand why the Nautilus is out, but I'm a little confused about your description of the Titan and Scenera.

If the seats are properly installed, they should not 'fall off' even if the bench is shallow.

Is there any chance you could post a picture of the problem?

dogmelissa

We have a RF Radian in the centre back of an '02 chev silverado. I'd recommend checking out this seat for both of your kids. Your oldest would fit RF by weight (not sure about height) if that's something you'd consider.

HTH,
Melissa

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC