Target-Roundabout 50 for $100

ADS

mom2threeboys

The new Target Ad has the RA50 for only $100

Does BRU pricematch? We have a gift card to BRU and that is a great deal!
My son is 2 yrs 34 3/4 inch tall, 24 lbs. He rear faces in a Boulevard right now but we need a second seat. Will he fit in the RA50 about the same?

skitle1802

I want that flippin' Kathryn cover sooooo bad! But I don't need another RA50!!:hitselfonhead:

And if BRU does price match competitors, they probably won't for this ad because they don't carry this cover pattern.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Holy crap no. I do not need another seat. I have lost track how many seats I have bought in the last two months.

autumnlily

No - you do not need any more seats. Especially a Britax without the lock-offs. Just let a deserving family know of the deal!

mom2threeboys

I want that flippin' Kathryn cover sooooo bad! But I don't need another RA50!!:hitselfonhead:

And if BRU does price match competitors, they probably won't for this ad because they don't carry this cover pattern.

It is also for the cow print and I think BRU has that print!:)

Holly

If the cow print goes to $50 I'll be so mad! I just bought my Sutton in June I think. If it goes on sale more, I'll try to buy one and then just sell it with the sutton cover on it (sell it for the same as I buy it for). I want that cow cover!

Spam

This is in store only, online they are $150. Our Target only had the Kathryn cover in store when i was there the other day and that was surprising enough since they haven't carried Britax in over a year. The Marathon is also on sale in store for $159

babyherder

If the cow print goes to $50 I'll be so mad! I just bought my Sutton in June I think. If it goes on sale more, I'll try to buy one and then just sell it with the sutton cover on it (sell it for the same as I buy it for). I want that cow cover!

awww! I think the sutton's adorable. but the cow is adorable too!

mountainmama

I have never heard of the Rdbt 50. What is the difference between the 50 and the original- higher weight and height limits? What's the difference between the marathon and the Rdbt 50?

Holly

I have never heard of the Rdbt 50. What is the difference between the 50 and the original- higher weight and height limits? What's the difference between the marathon and the Rdbt 50?

The roundabout 50 has a higher shell, it's based off the shell of the decathalon. Also the weight limit is higher. It's a lot like a marathon except there are no latch bars, no lockoffs, it doesn't come with strap covers (but does come with a belly pad) and it does not have the rubber hugs on the harness (I'm not sure if the regular roundabout had them, I don't think so).

I personally prefer the RA50 to the Marathon because the seat is basically the same and the things that it doesn't have are not a big deal to me at all and it's a lot cheaper. My kids will outgrow it by height before reaching 50 lbs, so there is no need for the 65 lb limit of the marathon.

tylersmom

Ugh...WHY did I have to look at this?

I'm pregnant and money might be tight next year depending on DH's job. I read on slickdeals that BRU is allowing price matches plus coupons. I think I have a 20% coupon, which would make this $80. Or they have posted 15% off so it would $85.

I'm due in january. Should I jump on this or wait!?

aeormsby

Ugh...WHY did I have to look at this?

I'm pregnant and money might be tight next year depending on DH's job. I read on slickdeals that BRU is allowing price matches plus coupons. I think I have a 20% coupon, which would make this $80. Or they have posted 15% off so it would $85.

I'm due in january. Should I jump on this or wait!?

I would not get this seat for a baby that's not going to get here until January. Babies typically don't fit in these seats until around 6 months old. So assuming the date is a couple months old already you'd be loosing at least a year of use off the seat. There are always going to be deals out there when you have a LO that's closer to needing the seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC