Trying to Downsize

shashoo

I was trying to downsize my stroller/carseat collection so i took my kidco LS3000 out today for what was suppose to be the LAST time and i fell in love with it again. So i looked on kidcos website to see what new strollers and they aren't manufacturing them anymore?!? How am i suppose to sell this stroller now? WWYD?

ADS

shashoo

Sorry, i was in shock to find out that they don't manufacture strollers anymore. I forgot to add that i was thinking of buying a pliko to replace it. I like the idea of the second child being able to hop on the back when they get tired. Does the step actually work or does the stroller tip backward with all the extra weight? I was going to look for a good deal on a used one. Are there any years to stay away from?

lovinwaves

If you are worried about selling your current stroller because the company is out of business, then I wouldn't... <--not sure if that was a concern of yours or not.

We have discussed the P3 in many threads. Basically, they are an awesome stroller, and you would be very pleased with it. I just sold my 2004 P3 to someone here on the board, and I am missing it already.

No, the stroller will not tip with a rider on the back. It is very well balanced, so it pushes wonderful whether there is a rider on the back or not. They are about $330 new, but you can find them new online cheaper with free shipping and no tax. Sometimes they may be the model from the year before, but as far as I know everything 2004 and newer is great. In 2004 they overhauled the stroller including adding a snack tray with cup holder for the child, and also enlarged the ride plate. Before 2004 is just fine to, but I don't have much knowledge with those previous years.

Try searching or posting a wanted ad on your local Craigslist.

Here are some threads you can read where we discuss this stroller. Please feel free to ask any questions you have about it. I also have a ton of pictures of mine, including a video of some of it's funtions.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=13868&highlight=perego

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=11263&highlight=perego

And here is a whole bunch of threads that the P3 stroller is mentioned in:

http://www.car-seat.org/search.php?searchid=115146

super_grape

That's interesting and the price is good....I wonder how it
compares in terms of quality???? You could always ask over at
strollerSWAP, perhaps someone over there has tried one out
or knows more about Everbright.

lovinwaves

Wow, that is very interesting. I am surprised they haven't gotten in legal hot water for making it sooo much like the P3. The only thing that would concern me is what is the warranty like? and also what kind of customer service do they have? Try posting over at StrollerSwap on Yahoo Groups about this stroller, and I am sure you will get some answers. It looks awesome though and the price of course is great... :2thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC