Help me pick a new seat!

Serranosx5

Ok so I have to sale my Radian XTSL due to incompatibility with my new SUV so....with no price restrictions what should I get LOL...I was looking at the new Marathon 70 but I just dont know...I know I don't want to have to buy another seat for a long while so I need to get the right seat..My son is 9 months. We will be placing it on the passenger side, and it can't tough the seat at all...We have a 09 Mitsubishi Outlander...and his snugride 32 fits perfect behind the passenger seat,not touching and the seat and passenger seat is in a normal position.

TIA!!!!

ADS

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
Ok so I have to sale my Radian XTSL due to incompatibility with my new SUV so....with no price restrictions what should I get LOL...I was looking at the new Marathon 70 but I just dont know...I know I don't want to have to buy another seat for a long while so I need to get the right seat..My son is 9 months. We will be placing it on the passenger side, and it can't tough the seat at all...We have a 09 Mitsubishi Outlander...and his snugride 32 fits perfect behind the passenger seat,not touching and the seat and passenger seat is in a normal position.

TIA!!!!

Maybe you could contact one of the techs from this board who could help you try to install your Radian XTSL so you wouldn't have to sell it. It's such a great seat, but I know it can be tricky to install and takes up a lot of room front-to-back, but maybe there's a chance that with a tech's help, you could make it work.

Other than the Radian, I would look into the Safety 1st Complete Air, Graco My Ride, Evenflo Momentum, and Evenflo Triumph 65. All rear-face until 40 pounds, and I think there's a good chance that they'll install upright enough to fit well in your car. :)

Reactions: Mae

Serranosx5

Thanks Bree-I have tried EVERYTHING with the Radian and because I can't get a proper install in the center, and putting in the outboard positions basically renders those seats useless..I just can't make it work :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC