For Sale girl winter clothes 3-6 thru 6-12 mths (incl Tea Collection)

seamonkeys

Baby girls clothes (thru 18-24 mths)

The clothes are sorted by size. A little of every season.
Brands included: Gymboree, Old Navy, TCP, Carter's, and a few misc.

0-3 mths - http://picasaweb.google.com/annkreimers/BabyGirlClothes03Mths#

3-6 mths - http://picasaweb.google.com/annkreimers/BabyGirlClothes36Mths#
Just 2 items, and a sleepsack.

18-24 mths - https://picasaweb.google.com/annkreimers/BabyGirlClothes1824Mths#
2 jackets (1 yet to be pictured), 2 pjs, 1 Gymbo shirt/leggings set

Shoes and blankets - http://picasaweb.google.com/annkreimers/BabyToddlerShoesHats#

Last edited:
ADS

Chrissy

I want:
First Moments light weight play/sleep 6-9 mths, GUC $2.50 shipped
Carter's 9 mths EUC $5 shipped
$0.50 if you buy something else (monkey bib)
Free if you buy something else! (3 bibs)

PM me your Paypal addy.

Shoot. I just saw more stuff I want. Prices on the three carters 6mo sleepers? The monkeys, elephant, and piggies.

seamonkeys

BUMP! Added 12-18 mths, and some 18-24 mths! Still have more pics to add in the 6-12 mth album (will do tomorrow).

Adding details and prices now.

April

Just want to say...this thread haunts me. I bought some stuff from you off this thread a YEAR ago and it still doesn't fit Grace yet! Your DD keeps growing and you list more stuff but mine is a peanut and can't catch up! Looking forward to her wearing her Gap teddy bear onesie and brown pants one day though! :love:
Posted via Mobile Device

seamonkeys

Just want to say...this thread haunts me. I bought some stuff from you off this thread a YEAR ago and it still doesn't fit Grace yet! Your DD keeps growing and you list more stuff but mine is a peanut and can't catch up! Looking forward to her wearing her Gap teddy bear onesie and brown pants one day though! :love:
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG, I can't believe she doesn't fit that yet! DD may be growing taller, but she's been hovering at 24 lbs for several months! :p

aggiesuz04

I would like:
Carter's 18 month dress with bloomers
Purple tank top
Yellow flower tank
Pink monkey shirt
Pink TCP shirt
and the pink swimsuit.
Thanks!!

April

OMG, I can't believe she doesn't fit that yet! DD may be growing taller, but she's been hovering at 24 lbs for several months! :p

Yeah, Grace is 8 months and somewhere around 14.5lbs still. Just starting to break out the 6-9 month stuff this week. All her pants are perfect for length and have like 4 inches of gap at the waist. Why oh why did I hope for a teeny girl so I could rearface her forever? :rolleyes:

oh I wish!! Phil won't let me get anything more now that I got a haul from April. lol

Uh...sorry to ruin your shopping fun.

seamonkeys

Yeah, Grace is 8 months and somewhere around 14.5lbs still. Just starting to break out the 6-9 month stuff this week. All her pants are perfect for length and have like 4 inches of gap at the waist. Why oh why did I hope for a teeny girl so I could rearface her forever? :rolleyes:
I guess she's just short! DD only reached 16.8 lbs at 1 yr!
She's actually a lot like my DD! I think she might have been barely 14 lbs at 8 mths! And only 16.8 lbs at 1 yr. :p Yeah, DD will be RFing for a good while longer!

Misty-Bug

Uh...sorry to ruin your shopping fun.

bah I get to shop at Chez April's! lol. for free. and I still shopped for a stroller and diapers. hehehe

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC