Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

BRU Return Policy?

I'm wanting to get my daughter a Frontier XT. I called my local BRU and they don't stock it. Our 'boutique' store is sold out and won't get anymore until October. I can be patient (not gonna lie though....I'm excited!) so if I were to order one online from BRU....what would the return policy be?

I'm worried, cuz I've never tried one in my vehicle (although it looks like from other posts on here install should be fine in my Sienna) and my daughter has never actually sat in one. So if it doesnt work for us for some reason.....can I return the seat to my local BRU and get my $ back?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Moderator - CPST Instructor QuassEE's Avatar

Re: BRU Return Policy?

I prefer the new Frontier to the old, and it's actually my daughter's primary seat at the moment. As long as you have a 2004+ Sienna, it will install just fine. I'd highly recommend just ordering from Snugglebugz.ca. Their shipping and returns policy is here:

http://www.snugglebugz.ca/customer-service.html

-Nicole.

Abbi (9, Ozzi/Olli), Aiden (11, Affix), Mason (16), & Kyle (18) in '02 Protege5 & '11 Ody TE.
    It's like free money...Couponsurfers.com

I would to order from sungglebugz...in fact they were the first online place I went to. However their policy is that carseats are a final sale....and since I don't have one locally to try out before ordering...that makes me a bit nervous.

According to BRU's website, they accept returns on web orders to the store.
    Amy~ Canadian tech instructor (CRST-I), Mama to Peter (4.20.08), riding in a Diono Monterey and a Clek Ozzi; Jasper (4.25.11), riding in a Britax Frontier CT and a Graco Nautilus; and Ruby, riding in a Clek Foonf; wife to my CRST hubby, Chris

CPS Technician

Each store is different in how they handle car seat returns. Some will treat them just as any other return ... 45 days with receipt and box, some might require everything intact, never opened and not used at all, and some might not return them at all since you can't be sure it's never been used or in an accident.

Best to call your local store and speak to the BRU manager. Which location are you close to? (I work at one)

Do you have a Bay store near you? Many of them stock Britax seats.
    Alice, May 2009, riding in a Frontier
    Astrid, May 2015, riding in a Snugride 30

Quote Originally Posted by techie View Post
    Each store is different in how they handle car seat returns. Some will treat them just as any other return ... 45 days with receipt and box, some might require everything intact, never opened and not used at all, and some might not return them at all since you can't be sure it's never been used or in an accident.

Best to call your local store and speak to the BRU manager. Which location are you close to? (I work at one)
    I am closest to the store in Saskatoon...do you happen to know their return policy? If not, I'll just call. Cuz if they won't let me return it anyway...then I'd rather order from Snugglebugz and support the little guys!

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Chila88 View Post
    I am closest to the store in Saskatoon...do you happen to know their return policy? If not, I'll just call. Cuz if they won't let me return it anyway...then I'd rather order from Snugglebugz and support the little guys!
    Lucky you, Saskatoon is my store I do normally carry it, but we are all sold out!! Did you talk to someone there? Because, we DO carry it! Maybe just talked to someone a bit new and did not see it on the shelf.

PM me please.

Carseat Crazy

I was looking online and it says that we can return to closest store-is that not correct for carseats too?

I was at a BRU last week to buy the Parkway, but was told it was a special order only. he SA told me that returns on seats are accepted as long as everything is there and it has not been used. HTH

Quote Originally Posted by goodliffj View Post
    I was at a BRU last week to buy the Parkway, but was told it was a special order only. he SA told me that returns on seats are accepted as long as everything is there and it has not been used. HTH
    That seems to be the same at my store too. Tags on, not used and they'll take it back.