Anybody have a CCO and a SS1/SR32/SR35?

Mae

I'm looking for some comparison pictures... the same kid in both seats.

Thanks. :)

ADS

Cryssy Jane

Here's S in a Sr 32
IMG_0726.jpg
Here's S in a CCO
IMG_0541.jpg

She was about 1 year, 16ish lbs 10 inch torso in both these pictures. Pictures were taken a couple days apart.

Mae

Do you have a side view of her in both seats? I'm trying to determine how tall the shell is compared to one another.

fyrfightermomma

I can get pics of the CCO tomorrow. You've seen J's SS1 pics from a few days ago with him outgrowing it already. I'll try to hunt those down on the computer again. He has a lot more room in the CCO

Cryssy Jane

Do you have a side view of her in both seats? I'm trying to determine how tall the shell is compared to one another.

umm let me check.
Alright I couldn't find a side shot of S in the CCO...

Here's a side shot of O in the SR 32. he was 18 months about 26lbs, 13 ish torso
IMG_0191.jpg

Here's O about 2 weeks later in the CCO
IMG_0331.jpg

He had outgrown the SR32, but still had over 3 inches to the top of the shell in the CCO

Reactions: Mae

Mae

I can get pics of the CCO tomorrow. You've seen J's SS1 pics from a few days ago with him outgrowing it already. I'll try to hunt those down on the computer again. He has a lot more room in the CCO

I would love that! I just need to see the same kid in both seats to compare the RF height room. I think your DS would be a perfect candidate for my little experiment. :love:

fyrfightermomma

These were taken a week apart. J is 6 months, 21 lbs and 29ish inches

SS1 on top slots. He doesn't change once it's in the car. He has the same amount of room in the house and in the car
100_3373.jpg

100_3376.jpg

100_3372.jpg

CCO. 2nd from bottom slots. He has a lot more room in the CCO. I have no idea how much longer he has, but I think several months still. It should get him to 12-15 months. I *think* :eek:

He wouldn't put his head back :)
DSC_0615.jpg

DSC_0626.jpg

DSC_0624.jpg

DSC_0618.jpg

DSC_0617.jpg

tl01

Okay well Dh took forever to get ready to go so I did the pics already:). Since DS's KF was inside, I took pics there too. The SS1 isn't in the car but will be when we leave. I'll get a pic once we are in the car.
SS1
cc252888.jpg

f33df387.jpg

KF
a0316931.jpg

c17abb04.jpg

CCO
99bc2cd1.jpg

37d31914.jpg

689cab3d.jpg

Mae

Thank you both, so much! It helped a lot! :D

And your children... :drool: They are so cute! :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC