She meets the minimum. Vivo pics.

menfusse

Ok, so I had some time to kill today and was planning to try her in our compass too, but it got too hot so all we got was the Vivo. FWIW, she's an inch short of meeting the minimum on the Compass. We have a Monterey too, but it's 40lbs and up, so not happening there. I've tried her in the Nauti before, she was thinner, but the same height. Lap belt was a little high, but over all not too bad.

So, E is 4 years, 9 months. 31lbs and 37 inches (depending on who measures, sometimes she comes up a little shorter at 36.5). Minimum on the Vivo is 30lbs, and 37 inches.

She actually would ride really well. A never came close to this at her age, and in fact wasn't until around 7, at which point she pretty much outgrew the Regent. Even now, I find myself reminding her to sit right.
Even E reminds her, lol. She's a stickler.

She won't be riding in this, because I personally prefer a 40 lb minimum for a booster. Plus, at just the minimum, she still looks so little for it. I mean the lap belt fit was great, but she just looks kind of swallowed up. But since she now meets the minimums, I wanted to see what that would look like.

09021321.jpg

09021325.jpg

09021326.jpg

ADS

canadiangie

She looks like a baby :love: in a booster seat. I agree the fit looks pretty good, but man is she a peanut in that seat. Adorable as always, and I love her little grin and glasses.

babyherder

Of course she's cute!!!!! And it looks like the vivo is a great seat to have around just in case (I mean, you can't have too many seats, right?)

menfusse

Yea, I'll be keeping it for sure. It has about 4 years on it, I think...maybe 5. A has pretty much outgrown it now. It's on the last notch and the belt guides are *just* touching her shoulders. She's going backless now, but still using the Monterey in DH's truck.

It will be fine for E in a pinch. But she's MY BABY!!!!!!! She CAN'T be old/big enough for a booster!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC