Now, I need something to match my stroller... LOL

missesd

Now that I have bought my new P3 (Thank you, Lovinwaves), I have decided I'd like a new diaper bag to match :D I am beginning to see a pattern of sickness here... LOL Nothing too expensive, not plain boring black, but something to match the black and silver, not too big- but big enough for my wallet, must have bottle compartments- preferably on the outside, and I'd *like* it to be able to attatch to the stroller in some way. If not, it needs to be small enough to slide in on bottom. Sooooo, I figure you fashion savvy ladies might have some good ideas for me? And next I may just have to find a sling to mtahc the bag, that matches the stroller... Ever read that book "If ya give a mouse a cookie"? LOL

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I bought a Samsung toiletrie bag which isn't too big and it has compartments for bottles and other small compartments with one big one; it is all black and has a comfy shoulder strap (I bought a luggage brand because I wanted it to hold up (+ warrenty) and last longer then a diaper bag with the plastic lining). I too have a P3 and wanted to be able to attach my diaper bag to the stroller so I bought at the dollar store small carabiners that I hooked onto my diaper bag (and left there) which easily lached onto my stroller. Really you could use any black diaper bag and add those carabiners to use to attach to the stroller.
5012799t_v1_m56577569830619984.jpg

emandbri

it is a little high but a lexie barnes darling would be cute and has stroller hooks.

http://www.littledudesanddivas.com/lbdgbaja.html

skip hop now has some that aren't solid colors which you might like and also has stroller hooks
http://www.skiphop.com/mm5/merchant..._Code=SH&Category_Code=DB&Product_Code=142000

I almost got a sliver line fling but I changed my mind when I read about some quality issues and the bottle holders are too small for sippy cups.
http://www.letsgostrolling.com/silver-line-fling-stroller-diaperbag.html

Good Luck!

lovinwaves

Hi Lisa ((waving)))

Give me a call, I have a lady that has SKip Hops on sale right now. I am getting ready to buy one too!!!

I really miss my P3. I hope you are taking care of my baby LOL!!! At least it is in warmer weather now. :cool:

missesd

Hi Lisa ((waving)))

Give me a call, I have a lady that has SKip Hops on sale right now. I am getting ready to buy one too!!!

I really miss my P3. I hope you are taking care of my baby LOL!!! At least it is in warmer weather now. :cool:

Hey girlie :) I've been wondering about you!! I have to get some pictures of Elena in the P3. I LOOOOOOVE it!!! It *is* my new baby... heck I think I let the kids play with my real baby more then they are allowed to even breath on that one!! LOL

missesd

LOL, I ended up getting a California Innovations baby bag from BRU for $40.

http://www.californiainnovations.com/smartproducts.php?page=baby products

I had looked around, and everything I found was online for over a $100. But then I saw their backpack diaper bag, and really like it. It's nice and smooth microfiber, black with silver accents, and I can either put each strap over each handle or hang the top loop over one. I REALLY like it now that I have been using it a bit, and it hasa decent amount of space in it too. This is my 3rd diaper bag from them, and I have never been unhappy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC