Replacement Radian

JerseyGirl'sMama

I had an issue with my XTSL (see here) and just recieved my replacement today and have a couple of questions:

- I received an Eclipse cover but I had a Nitro. Russ never asked and I didn't think to say anything. Can I just replace the cover and ship him the Eclipse back?

- The infant body pillows were just shoved into the box and they are all bunched up. It's not like they are going to smooth out, they have some kind of memory foam or something in them. So if I end up keeping the Eclipse, should I ask to have them replaced?

Here are a couple pictures:
radianpillow002.jpg

radianpillow001.jpg

ADS

monstah

I'd call Russ, "I had nitro and want to keep it. Should I put the eclipse cover on the broken Radian?" Maybe he will let you keep both. ;) Or just send back the lumpy eclipse.

Infant pillow - Do you think laying them flat under some books or heavy towels in the linen closet would flatten them out?

Blondie87

They usually just let you keep the cover off your Radian and send the seat back naked.

And my new 80SL infant head rest was shoved underneath the strap the holds the seat when folded, so there's a major dent right in the middle from the strap.. I'll prolly never use that piece.. But still.. :(

mommyof3tx

When I called him about the same issue he told me to strip the seat down, keep the extra cover and padding, he didn't need that. Though he still hasn't sent the return shipping label they said they would...did yours come with one? They were supposed to send me something and schedule UPS to pick it up from my house

JerseyGirl'sMama

They usually just let you keep the cover off your Radian and send the seat back naked.

And my new 80SL infant head rest was shoved underneath the strap the holds the seat when folded, so there's a major dent right in the middle from the strap.. I'll prolly never use that piece.. But still.. :(

Thanks guys. I'll just keep my old Nitro cover.

And I don't think it would work. The body pillow feels like a pillow that has gotten all lumpy and I never have been able to smooth lumpy pillows out.

And to answer mommyof3tx's question, I haven't recieved anything for return yet, but Russ said to pack up my old one in the new box, and that I would receive a return call tag shortly. If I haven't recieved a call tag in a week or so, I'll email or call him to see what's up.

JerseyGirl'sMama

I recieved my replacement RN on Wed. and Thurs. I had UPS knocking on my door with a call tag! I told him I didn't have it ready yet, so he is coming back Tues, but I think you should call Russ, since you haven't had any contact to return yours yet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC