For cuteness:
radian026.jpg

radian024.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
ADS

monstah

Awww!! :love: They are adorable!!

I have a cool mint next to a flora too. But I have key lime harness pads on it. You'd love it!

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Awww!! :love: They are adorable!!

I have a cool mint next to a flora too. But I have key lime harness pads on it. You'd love it!

I have a Keylime set and was thinking of switching out the pads! The Flora pillow would look great in the CCO as well ;)

Very cute! Your kids are adorable. How do you like your new car?

LOVE it!! :thumbsup:

canadiangie

I missed it. What did you get to replace your crashed X3? (or was it an X5?)

Beautiuil seat set-up btw. Lovely seats and cool on all three being rf again. :)

jeno

Senior Community Member
Gorgeous!!!!!

Can you tell me about the CA SE? Is the fabric soft?

I love all the colors. They look fab.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I missed it. What did you get to replace your crashed X3? (or was it an X5?)

Beautiuil seat set-up btw. Lovely seats and cool on all three being rf again. :)

It was an X5. And I got.....another X5 :p

Gorgeous!!!!!

Can you tell me about the CA SE? Is the fabric soft?

I love all the colors. They look fab.

It's different, for sure. It's kinda silky-ish. Much better quality than the other cover (we had a regular base model CA that was crashed).

tl01

Well, this one has all 4 wheels for one :cool: It's also got a lot less miles, and the winter package which is an upgrade, and a different color.

Sounds great.. Too bad you had to go through everything to get it... But I hope it carries your family safely.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Sounds great.. Too bad you had to go through everything to get it... But I hope it carries your family safely.

I went back and forth between another X5 and a more sensible car like a van, but kept going back the fact that the X held up really well in the crash and it would have been much worse in the old Venture :(

tl01

I went back and forth between another X5 and a more sensible car like a van, but kept going back the fact that the X held up really well in the crash and it would have been much worse in the old Venture :(

I think you made a great choice:).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC