Complete Air lx

Courtney75

So little man is just about out of his infant seat. We have about an inch before he has outgrown it. You guys have given me great advice so far so I'm back again. I tried a TFP, it was just too wide in my car (an 06 4Runner). Then I grabbed a Complete Air at Target, not the lx. It works nicely. Since its a bit narrower it is able to go between the front seats just a bit (this is ok as long as its not touching the seats right?) so our seats can be back further than with the TFP. It takes quite the roll of towels, we haven't used noodles yet, I was just trying to install it for size for the time being we're still using the infant seat, anyway it takes quite a roll of towels in my car and I know the lx has the base/recline part and from what I understand it eliminates or at least helps eliminate the need for towels/noodles.

My question is does anyone know if the lx is bigger front to back because of the recline, basically will it take up any more room? Looking at the pictures it doesn't look like it could be but you never know. The CA at Target cost the same that the LX is on sale for at diapers.com. If I knew I'd never put it in someone else's car I wouldn't be too worried but I figured it be nice to not have to worry about the towel/noodles (or least not as many) if I didn't have to, since they are the same price. Thanks guys.

ADS

Meg

The CA at Target cost the same that the LX is on sale for at diapers.com.

How much did you find it for? I just saw the CA LX on Amazon for $157:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Protect-Complete-Convertible/dp/B002U3XSAE"]Amazon.com: Safety 1st Air Protect Complete LX Convertible Car Seat: Baby[/ame]

Courtney75

How much did you find it for? I just saw the CA LX on Amazon for $157:
Amazon.com: Safety 1st Air Protect Complete LX Convertible Car Seat: Baby

Not that cheap. It's 209 at diapers.com then with their fall sale you get 15% off so it brings it to 178.49. I'll def. have to look into the amazon, thanks. I got the regular for 179 (I believe) at Target, now off to find my reciept.

I just wanted to make sure the lx wasn't going to add anything, or at least not much to the size. With a 4runner you would think I would have a lot of room but we haven't found that to be the case...although I'm sure this is true with any car and a rfing convertible.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC