Which seat in Santa Fe?

Dorothy

I might be helping SIL pick out a seat at the TRU trade-in event. She drives a Santa Fe. I'm sorry, but I don't know the year. I'd guess its an 05 or newer... Anyway, does anyone know how the MR, EFT65 or Momentum fits in this vehicle? Potentially even the CA? It might not work out for her to get away to try seats in her car, so she might be sending me solo. I thought somebody here might be able to tell me what fits best. TIA

ADS

Dorothy

I guess the EFT65 is the one I wondered most about bc of the knobs... My other question was whether or not it would be easier to load and unload from one or the other as baby (about 5 mo) gets older and bigger. Obviously, the lower profile CA might have an advantage here, so I was mainly wondering in regard to the other three. Thanks again!

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
DD is usually in a MR RFing in our Santa Fe & it fits great. I haven't tried it FFing yet, I plan to soon though since it's currently out of the vehicle anyway. Our back up seat is in there right now which is an EFTA65 and that fits well, the tabs on the knobs to loosen the harness are right up against the seat, but not difficult to use.
Here's a pic of DD in it:
DSC06234-1.jpg

I've had both seats installed center & outboard. I had to use a locking clip with the MR in the center due to tipping issues.

ETA: I have no issues loading/unloading DD. She usually climbs in herself, but I can get her in & out just fine in both seats.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC