Do Euro Graco's have a 30lb weight limit?

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I tried doing a search but didn't come up with anything.. (I'm horrible at searching forums though. :eek: )

Anyways, I've seen an ad for a 3pt infant carrier listed as a graco euro, did these seats have a 30lb limit? And anyone know when they were made?

eta: I'm just curious because it seems like an error in the ad to me, but I also wasn't familiar with the seat name.

YEG2633281.1.jpg

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
As far as I know, Euro Graco is just a name for the style cover. I don't think there is any difference in the seat itself.

The Euro Gracos I have seen just have a different style cover.

bbartlettnfld

Patriot is right, Euro Graco on this side of the pond is only the fabric option. So its not an error in the listing.
The "real" European Gracos do have a higher RF weight limit because they tend to transition from the RF infant seat right into a FF toddler carseat at around 9mos of age. Usually European infant seats go to 29lbs.

mominabigtruck

I'm willing to bet that seat's probably expired anyways. I had a playpen in that same pattern for my oldest that I bought at a garage sale and that was probably 5 years ago.

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
That is definitely a 20lb, 26in model snugride. Euro is just the fabric name. I think the pp is right... it is either expired or very close to it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC