Britax Multi-Tech pics & review

ADS

ZephyrBlue

ohhhh. just lots and lots and lots of pics. and i'll provide the napkin to wipe the drool off of my own face :D

firemomof3

It came!! I love it :love: But wow, talk about being intimidated :eek: It got dark out and so I have to finish the installation tomorrow. But look, its awfully upright :confused: And the tethering system...I'm clueless :eek:
Thank you twinsmom!
shit005.jpg

shit006.jpg

shit007.jpg

shit008.jpg

shit009.jpg

Last edited:

firemomof3

It really is just an amazingly awesome seat! And with all the money I've spent on car seats I should have just bought this a long time ago. I just have to figure out the tethering system :dizzy:

Aurezalia

It really is just an amazingly awesome seat! And with all the money I've spent on car seats I should have just bought this a long time ago. I just have to figure out the tethering system :dizzy:

It should be pretty simple, right? Just extending the foot prop and then tethering to the 2 front tracks with a D-ring?

firemomof3

It should be pretty simple, right? Just extending the foot prop and then tethering to the 2 front tracks with a D-ring?

Yes, the foot prop seems pretty straight forward (just haven't attempted it yet). And yes, from what I have read I *think* I'm suppose to tether it to the tracks. I'm going to be reading the manual cover to cover tonight...oh I'll have sweet dreams :p

Aurezalia

Yes, the foot prop seems pretty straight forward (just haven't attempted it yet). And yes, from what I have read I *think* I'm suppose to tether it to the tracks. I'm going to be reading the manual cover to cover tonight...oh I'll have sweet dreams :p

I'm so jealous. Take pictures page-by-page of the manual so I can dream too? :p
We'll pretend that you didn't inspire me to go to carseat.se and look at the Olivia MT... and that I'm not honestly considering selling off 2 XTSL's to get a MT.... Nope, not me! :whistle:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Tether through the seat bight. Also, in the back of the manual, there is a page that shows foot prop angle. I will see if I can find pics.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I think this was a 1999 Ody. I looped the tether loops around the bight. One on each side. Hope the pic explains it. I can take more pics if needed. One day, I will own this seat, and not just visit it!

IMG_8556.jpg

firemomof3

Tether through the seat bight. Also, in the back of the manual, there is a page that shows foot prop angle. I will see if I can find pics.

Thanks Judi :) Twinsmom, who I got the MT from is helping me too. She said the samething...its just SO much different then what I'm used to. I'll work on it tomorrow and post pics. to be sure I've done it correctly. The MT went in very easy with the seat belt though, really didn't have to put much effort into it :thumbsup: Oh and I love how upright it is. That was one of the big reasons I bought the MT and replaced the XTSL. I just couldn't get any more upright then 40-45degrees with the Radian and my big boy in it :mad:

babyherder

I thought about it when she mentioned moving her kids to boosters. But its not in my budget plus I'm back at school and kiddo-less until the summer, at least. And who knows what I'll be doing then and what the kiddos will need. They just keep growing!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Pretty sure I will be getting a great dael on one in the next year and a half. So, I will just wait patiently.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC