Need suggestions...rental car

Mom2FiveGirls

Our truck broke down when we were about 1.5 hours from home yesterday. My BIL came and got us and the truck is at a Ford dealership 1.5 hours from here. They are supposed to call tomorrow to let us know what's wrong (hopefully something that is quick and inexpensive to fix! I'm stressing big time...but anyway...). DH's car isn't legal to drive right now (tags are expired and he can't get them renewed until it passes inspection and it won't pass inspection until he fixes something or other) so we're renting a car until we can get the truck back. Its a 2010 chevy impala. I'm going to have to get 3 car seats in the back. I'm going to take the two oldest girls to school in the morning and then hopefully be able to get it so they can ride the bus home and to and from school after tomorrow and then I have to take DD#3 to the allergy doctor and I'll just do all my errands while the big girls are at school with the little two. BUT, I'm going to have to fit the three youngest girls in the back tomorrow. Here are the seats I have to work with:

MyRide
EFTA
Scenera
2 nautiluses
2 HBTBs
2 cosco nbbs

I'd prefer to have DD#5 RFing, but she's FFing in DH's car (very occasionally) and if I can't make anything work RFing, I'm okay with her FFing until we get the truck back. Any suggestions?!? I'm going to go out after supper and try to figure something out, but I thought I'd ask here for some ideas :)

ADS

Mom2FiveGirls

Thanks! I got a scenera ffing, nautilus, and tb in there. I'm going to try to get the scenera rfing later today when I have more time.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC