In Search Of ISO BLVD Cover Set (New headwings)

marjen

I'm ISO a BLVD cover set (new headwings) that will match tan straps :) Let me know what you have and how much. Can be girly or gender neutral...not extremely picky. I would just prefer that it's in great shape. Thanks!

ADS

brooke.jax.gia

I'm ISO a BLVD cover set (new headwings) that will match tan straps :) Let me know what you have and how much. Can be girly or gender neutral...not extremely picky. I would just prefer that it's in great shape. Thanks!

I have one! I bought the girly BLVD CS (can't remember for the life of me the pattern name, but it is pink with little tiny flowers on it that has some brown in it; it did come on a seat that had brown straps) almost a year ago. I think my daughter was in it for 2-3 weeks before I got the cover that I had wanted for it. So, yes, it is in great shape still! If you are still interested let me know and we can discuss a price.

marjen

I have one! I bought the girly BLVD CS (can't remember for the life of me the pattern name, but it is pink with little tiny flowers on it that has some brown in it; it did come on a seat that had brown straps) almost a year ago. I think my daughter was in it for 2-3 weeks before I got the cover that I had wanted for it. So, yes, it is in great shape still! If you are still interested let me know and we can discuss a price.

Just my luck...lol...that's actually the cover that I'm replacing :)

dhardawa

I have a Cowmooflage set I'd probably part with. He is using it now, but I could change back to the Barrington because I'm planning to get him a Frontier 85 as soon as the new covers release. I have all the pads and everything.

mommy-medic

I have a Madison (Pink and yellow with flowers, matches the girly regent cover) set that sold on ebay but buyed never paid. In great shape except for one tiny hole near left hip- seriously the size or a pencil dot. Another spot up near the head where the fuzz came off the backing but it's way up by the hole for the headwings, so the wings always covered it when I used it. That spot is about the size of a dime. I had it on an older blvd, but know when I got it, it came off the new style headwings.

Mummy2Summer

I have a Boulevard CS cover in Lauren two small small patches of wear on either side (I think this is from when I took it on the plane and pulled it down the asile)

I can take pics if needed :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC