Evenflo Titan?

Chely7425

So, I know this seat has pretty low slots... but other than that it is an ok seat right? My best friend has a little peanut child (6.5 mos old, still TONS of room left in the SR22) and I was going to trade her my spare Titan for the bucket so we can give our other friend the bucket since she can't afford a carseat right now..

ADS

skitle1802

I love my titan! I think it puzzles well with other seats, easy to use, more crotch buckle space than MA/RA50.

NannyMom

I love my Titan too. Sofi didn't out grow it RF until 3yrs, by height. It has lots of legroom, easy to access harness adjuster.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Ya, I like mine too. I understand it's limits and don't expect it to be what it's not, and it works well in that capacity. MY tiny peanut child still fits RFing in it at 2.75, and my very short torsoed granddaughter actually fit in it FFing until she was almost 5. Very unusual for sure, but it's puzzle-ability in certain configurations have made it a lifesaver for us. And regardless, it should fit ANY child from 6- 12 months, which gives mom at least 6 months to save up for something better.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC