Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Trade your MR for my Signo?

I have a Recaro Signo (desert), DOM 11/08, in great shape. Used for about 7 months when my DS outgrew it. Anyone interested?
    SOLD
    Last edited by Angela; 09-07-2010 at 04:45 PM.
    Mommy to L - 11.5 yrs, 160 lbs, 4'9" riding in seat belt
    F - 4.5 yrs, 33 lbs, 39" riding rear facing in a Graco extend2fit and Graco milestome
    A - 3 yrs, 32 lbs, 37" riding rear facing in a Graco extend2fit and Graco milestone

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Trade your MR for my Signo?

darn, if only you wanted a ra50
    Austin 06/30/08 Tucker 07/30/2010 Elias 11/09/2011
    Brody 03/30/2013 ^Jamie^ 04/01/2015
    Rainbow coming February 2016

Sorry, wish I did too. The only reason I need to swap this is because the MR will fit 3 across in my car and the Signo won't. The ra50 has about the same measurement as the Signo, so I'm doubting that would work.
    F - 4.5 yrs, 33 lbs, 39" riding rear facing in a Graco extend2fit and Graco milestome
    A - 3 yrs, 32 lbs, 37" riding rear facing in a Graco extend2fit and Graco milestone

I might be willing to sell it though. I can get a pretty good price for the MR at Walmart, so not a huge deal. The issue is that I don't have the original box for the Signo, so shipping might be a pain. PM me your zip and I can see what shipping might be.

Im looking for one.Trying to sell my frontier or trade it.
    STRESSED IS DESSERTS BACKWARDS

I may be interested in just buying it for your- where in Iowa are you??

It looks like it might be sold already. I have someone from CL that was supposed to call yesterday to figure out a time to pick it up. If I don't hear back from her in the next couple of days I'll let you ladies know. I'm asking $125 (plus shipping) for it~but I could always deal a little on it.

Quote Originally Posted by lauralou View Post
    Im looking for one.Trying to sell my frontier or trade it.
    I actually have a Frontier 85 already. I just read your other post about the difference between the Frontier and the Signo. The Frontier is a much bigger/more comfortable seat for the bigger kiddos. Not that I'm trying to talk you out of it, but just wanted to let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by TyAndCheyMommy View Post
    I may be interested in just buying it for your- where in Iowa are you??
    I am in Cedar Rapids which is in Central/Southeast Iowa. I can check out shipping if you want to PM me your info.