Trade your MR for my Signo?

Angela

I have a Recaro Signo (desert), DOM 11/08, in great shape. Used for about 7 months when my DS outgrew it. Anyone interested?
SOLD

Last edited:
ADS

Angela

Sorry, wish I did too. The only reason I need to swap this is because the MR will fit 3 across in my car and the Signo won't. The ra50 has about the same measurement as the Signo, so I'm doubting that would work.

Angela

I might be willing to sell it though. I can get a pretty good price for the MR at Walmart, so not a huge deal. The issue is that I don't have the original box for the Signo, so shipping might be a pain. PM me your zip and I can see what shipping might be.

Angela

It looks like it might be sold already. I have someone from CL that was supposed to call yesterday to figure out a time to pick it up. If I don't hear back from her in the next couple of days I'll let you ladies know. :) I'm asking $125 (plus shipping) for it~but I could always deal a little on it.

Im looking for one.Trying to sell my frontier or trade it.
I actually have a Frontier 85 already. I just read your other post about the difference between the Frontier and the Signo. The Frontier is a much bigger/more comfortable seat for the bigger kiddos. Not that I'm trying to talk you out of it, but just wanted to let you know. :)

I may be interested in just buying it for your- where in Iowa are you??

I am in Cedar Rapids which is in Central/Southeast Iowa. I can check out shipping if you want to PM me your info. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC