Cool thing I noticed about new Britax...

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I had a new MA70 next to an old MA yesterday, and I've always been bugged that the old one, the crotch strap always flops back towards the inside of the seat so you have to dig it out from under a kiddo's bum when they sit down. But in the new one, the strap seems longer, the belly pad is a little different (has elastic to keep it on), and the strap laid up and out toward the front of the seat. I sat there flipping them back and forth a few times each to see if it really kept working that way, and it did. Now I'd love to see if it still does that in a car, but it was a minor cool moment there on the BRU floor :cool:
The recline handle was also super easy, compared to the first time I saw it when it seemed unnaturally flimsy, but it's great now, and so nice to be labeled 'recline' instead of the old hidden handle :eek:

ADS

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
YUP :) Which is nice because I can't keep the harness straps out of the way (without loosening a TON) so at least there is one less thing to dig out from underneath my son

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC