Question GN Buckle

pj2rc

I tried R in GN at arget today, kinda just for kicks because even though I really want the purple one, I can't justify spending the $ right now. But, I thought I broke it ... the buckle was stuck and I really had to fight it for long enough make me panic. I checked the buckle on the other display .. seemed the same. Are they all that hard? That in itself made me feel better about not buyng one. I was haiving problems and I knew my DH and mom would be cursing up a storm if they had to do it, then really complaining about the harness instead of a booster.

ADS

mydogteaser

Do you mean the crotch buckle stuck when you tried to unbuckle it? We have two Nautis and I don't think I have ever had that issue.

christineka

We had that issue with ours. One or the other of the buckle tongues would stick. We went to target today too and killed time trying out seats. I love the purple nautilus, but have no use for it.

Notaclue

My ds uses a Nautilus and we had a horrible time with the buckle sticking. One of the toungues would get stuck almost every single time he would try to unbuckle. Finally I called Graco and they send a replacement harness (for free), and so far we haven't had an issue with it at all.

Kayleen

Occassionally that happens with our GN too. It helps when the harness is taught, not loose/not tight. Happens with our Evenflo Maestro too occassionally. Again not all the time. Just once in a while.

Mommy2Marcus

It happens occasionally with our buckle, but it is vary rare for ours to get stuck. I can reach back & unbuckle DS with one hand while just leaning in. It can be harder to unbuckle, but once you get the hang of how to push the button to release, it is easy peasy.

TyAndCheyMommy

The Graco My Ride has the same buckle- and for my daughter we usually end up pushing the button 2 times to get it to totally unbuckle.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC