Should this fit?

mommygraham

I wish I were close to a BRU so I could puzzle some seats for myself to see what fits. You'd think that since I have to radian's, I could fit just about anything 3-across, right? (fingers crossed) We have a 2004 Mazda Tribute. I measured myself and looked up the info on the car, and if I remember right, the interior width is 51". If I have both Radians rf'ing outboard, do you think a nautilus would fit in the middle?

If you think for sure it would, I could go ahead and buy it (on sale!) right now and now have to wait to see when we'll get our van to determine what will fit (and DD2 is almost outgrown from her snugride, so we need it soon!).

What do y'all think?

Last edited:
ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I think it *should* fit. The Escapes/Tributes are on the smallish size but 3-across is definitely possible, especially with 2 Radians. Where are you ordering from? Is it a place with free returns, or store returns?

mommygraham

I think it *should* fit. The Escapes/Tributes are on the smallish size but 3-across is definitely possible, especially with 2 Radians. Where are you ordering from? Is it a place with free returns, or store returns?

I should check. I was just about to place my target order. I've never purchased a car seat from there before.

MissAllyLou

I have trouble getting the Nautilus puzzled next to RFing Radians on the side with the cup holder. If you are willing to put the two radians together and the Nautilus outboard, I would imagine it would work.

Splash

Order from diapers.com. With a coupon code (they also price match) you just won't find it cheaper, and they have free returns.

mommygraham

I have trouble getting the Nautilus puzzled next to RFing Radians on the side with the cup holder. If you are willing to put the two radians together and the Nautilus outboard, I would imagine it would work.

Hmm..in my mind I was hoping to get a rf radian outboard passenger side, rf radian center, and the nauti behind the driver (so my driver's seat doesn't have to sit so far forward!).

Shoot. Well, I haven't placed the order yet, but a really cute print is on sale at Target for maybe another day or so.

mommygraham

Order from diapers.com. With a coupon code (they also price match) you just won't find it cheaper, and they have free returns.

Target only has a couple prints on sale and diapers.com doesn't have those prints. So I doubt they'd price match, right? I would think it has to be the exact same product.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC