I just can't stop looking at this picture...

Mae

It's so beautiful! :love:

IMG_8984.jpg

Ok, ok, so maybe they aren't pretty together, but the fact that I have TWO Radians in my backseat just makes me smile. And (individually) they are both beautiful seats!

ADS

babyherder

There's only two things I can think of that would make it more beautiful:
1. Some cute kids
2. If they were rf!

Mae

There's only two things I can think of that would make it more beautiful:
1. Some cute kids
2. If they were rf!

I don't post pictures of kids in the public forums, and this isn't how the seats are staying! I'll probably turn the Flora RFing and put the SS1 base back in. When babe outgrows the SS1 (he's only 12 weeks old!) I'll put the Granite cover on the RN65 and turn it back RF. ;)

babyherder

I don't post pictures of kids in the public forums, and this isn't how the seats are staying! I'll probably turn the Flora RFing and put the SS1 base back in. When babe outgrows the SS1 (he's only 12 weeks old!) I'll put the Granite cover on the RN65 and turn it back RF. ;)

I was kinda kidding! Isn't it great when you have all the carseats figured out and they're working the way you want?????

Mae

Very pretty! I'm jealous. And who tightened that top tether? The Hulk!? ;)

I have to tighten the TT before I tighten the LATCH strap, otherwise I can't tighten it. The way my seats are sloped, it pushes way too far into the top of the RN so I can't pull the tail of the TT strap. So once it's installed, I don't feel like uninstalling it again, just to loosen the TT. ;) If it helps, the seat backs are really squishy? LOL.
(Goodness, could I say TT any more times in that statement?)

I was kinda kidding! Isn't it great when you have all the carseats figured out and they're working the way you want?????

I gotcha! I just had to explain why I didn't have any cute kids in the seats. ;)

sunnymw

If you ever get tired of Flora.... lol just kidding!!

Those do look gorgeous together. I need some GIRLS!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC