I am iso a size 2/3 hotsling

ADS

natysr

I have a peanutshell in a size S/M. It is too big for me. I've put Trevor in it twice for less than 3 minutes each time. It just isn't a good fit for us, so it is practically brand new. The peanutshell has one edge that is padded.

Here is a picture. It is the Amy Coe.

984400191_CubA9-M.jpg

984401037_qSnf8-M.jpg

TheQueenMother

The fabric is beautiful. I have a couple of questions. First, i am not sure what size Ashley wears, even 8+ months pregnant, she is small and very petite. I would guess a 4 tops. Do you think this would fit her?
How much would you like for your pouch shipped to 73450?
Thanks
Amanda

natysr

Here is the sizing chart for the peanutshell.

http://www.thepeanutshell.com/shop/sizing

I'm not sure exactly where my sling falls in that, because it is labeled as a size S/M. The sling is too big for me.

I'm 4' 10". Prepregnancy weight was 118. Now I'm at 129. The sling is too big for me.

Maybe you can get her height and prepregnancy weight from your coworker and see if it is in the range on the chart.

I could put it on myself and take some pictures of how it fits me if you want to see.

xxluckychicxx

I have a size 3 hotsling in EUC. Not used very many times, and has been washed and stored in its original packaging. Comes with DVD and instruction book. Its the cream colored one with pink and brown flowers.

Not sure what to ask, so make me an offer.

rachelandtyke

I am 5'5" and about 140 and usually use a size 2 Hotsling or a size small peanut shell, so I think a size 3 sounds too big for her, and maybe even a 2. She might need a 1 . . .

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC