green tf cover?

melniemi

Wasn't there a green prototype true fit cover? First years is going to be releasing new covers and said they'd love some customer input. If I can find the pic, I will email it to them.

I searched but couldn't find it. Can someone help?

Thanks

ADS

hsjwmom

I'd love turquoise or purple. That green is ok...I'd prefer it to be a bit brighter. Love the circles, though! Especially that the circles are all over the seat. It's really sad that for a lot of their seats, LC has put the cute pattern on the infant insert. I think that many people buy the seat when their kids are a bit older, and don't use the infant insert. So, for most of the 7yr life, the seat just isn't as cute or fun looking.

ETA: I didn't see the one Anne posted...I :love: that green!!! The green I wanted brighter was the one with circles. :eek:

Last edited:

ericarizo

So I was trying to figure out how to email pics of the circles one and the green/black/tan one but I couldn't so I called The First Years and they told me that those covers will be coming out next year. I am excited because my DS colors are green and black. I like the circles pattern but sad to hear that it will not fit the regular TF.

geekKT

Seriously? New covers? Oh please please please please....:love:

(I could really care less what the pattern actually is, as long as it's not just on the infant insert)

Athena

How about the circle pattern in color, like in that green? That would be nice! I agree they need better patterns and not just on the insert.

ELTD

So I was trying to figure out how to email pics of the circles one and the green/black/tan one but I couldn't so I called The First Years and they told me that those covers will be coming out next year. I am excited because my DS colors are green and black. I like the circles pattern but sad to hear that it will not fit the regular TF.

I looked up this thread because I was wondering if anyone knows approximatly when next year new colors will be coming out?

I'm starting to think about a new seat for my 4 month old, but I HATE the covers they came out with this year! If they will be for sure coming out with an awesome green I'll hold off buying and use my 2 year olds extra seat until then!

Last edited:

jess71903

Ambassador
OOH, I want Royal purple. Our local college collors are purple and gray, but all of the car seats with purple seem to also have flowers or butterflies. My SON would love a purple seat! I also think green turquoise, and orange would be good, and on the seat itself, not just the infant insert.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC