Can anyone recommend good bf support board?

Ahzryn

My girls are 6 and 4 1/2, so i'm a little bit out of the loop on the whole bf thing. I checked all my old board links, and of all of them only the ParentsPlace one is still going, and I kinda remember it being my least favorite board. So, can anyone pass along some of their favorite support boards? My SIL is having a rough time with her newborn, and I just want to make sure she gets as much help as she can. Our local LC's here aren't the best, I know I always got much better advice from some of the forums!

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
For all the flaws of ParentsPlace.com, the ladies on the BF board, really do know their stuff. I never would have succeeded without them. Twice! (Middle child was a breeze to nurse.)

Ahzryn

You guys are awsome, many thanks!

Owen is just under I week old, I still think she can do this with a little bit of help.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
mothering.com can be a bit rough sometimes, but just reading the threads there would help a lot I bet.

momof2kiddos

The most awesome board I have found is Kellymom.com it's all about breast feeding.They have forums for different baby age groups that you are breastfeeding and they have TONS of informtaion.

Morganthe

The most awesome board I have found is Kellymom.com it's all about breast feeding.They have forums for different baby age groups that you are breastfeeding and they have TONS of informtaion.

Ditto this opinion. I was a new mom without ANY baby experience or family support nearby. The site was a Godsend! I also frequented the forums at Babycenter.com.
I don't know how they are now, but between the Age designated boards & the various ones on breastfeeding, they also helped to reinforce confidence too.

There's always http://www.laleche.org/ that can provide local assistance information if she'd like to have real live people to talk with :)

hth :)

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus

Ooo! If Kellymom.com has forums now, go there! Kelly is one of the ladies who helped me way back when!

LuvBug

Ooo! If Kellymom.com has forums now, go there! Kelly is one of the ladies who helped me way back when!

totally! I didnt know they started one! It is my go to site whenever I need to reference something for a friend, or I just send them there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC