What is your favorite GIRLY convertible cover??

soccer_widow

I FINALLY have a girl to buy a convertible for, and I am curious what everyone's favorite girly covers are. I think I know which one I want, I just want to make sure that I am not missing any cute ones.

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Ummm.... probably Flora (Radian XTSL cover). I can't stand any of the pink ones I have seen, but I like Flora. It is a beautiful green and brown floral cover. :)

Mae

Ummm.... probably Flora (Radian XTSL cover). I can't stand any of the pink ones I have seen, but I like Flora. It is a beautiful green and brown floral cover. :)

:gasp: :eek:

I'm rocking a Princess cover on my Radian right now. However, I do have a Flora XTSL due to arrive tomorrow. I hear it's much more beautiful in person. We'll see. :p

BabyKaykes

Alma MR

Shannon BLVD

Followed by the Flora RN - although the colors on this would have me considering it for a boy

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
There was a Britax cover, Alpha, I think, for the RA.

Love my Hannah Ma, Flora XTSL.

I like the Princess cover too. Graco has a cupcake TB. I wish they would use something like it on a MR.

babyherder

Marathon Maripossa (I think) cover. The yellow one with the butterflies.

Not sure if that's still sold. Seats that I would consider buying and like the cover on: butterflies true fit, the Flair and Alma MR, the Flora and Petal XTSL, Paisley BV 70, Ella CA, and the new CA that goes up to 65 has a new pattern that is gray with white butterflies and purple flowers (can't find a name). I guess I don't have a favorite. Too many adorable choices!

Athena

I like a lot of the Britax covers from over the years, but some are no longer being sold - Kathryn, Hannah, Olivia, Shannon, and I think I would like the Mariposa and Ashley too. However, part of the reason I like those is the cozy, plush fabrics. I haven't seen the girly covers for the new seats in person.

Although it is more gender neutral, I love the Radian xtsl Flora cover. I think it's beautiful in person and very cozy. I like the look of the 80sl's primrose too, but have not seen it in person.

Obviously, I am more drawn to the plush fabrics and am not good at picking one favorite. :)

love-pink

radian- petal and primrose covers. old ma- cowmoo and ashley floral covers. ma70- allison and cowmoo. mr- sonata. :rolleyes:

DahliaRW

Flair MR. Just got it for dd and love it. I also loved the discontinued true fit monet cover. I might have done that if I could find it. I love the dragonfly true fit, but couldn't bring myself to buy from walmart!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Oh, yeah, I do like the Mariposa Marathon cover. :)

The butterflies TrueFit cover isn't too bad, seeing that it is mostly brown. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC