its here!!!!!

love-pink

thought i would post pics now that were home. we used it all day and i truly have a ton of love for this seat!!!! oh and the cover is all plush and soft just like the ally cover for the original ma ;)

in the house - with the extra padding
79c9eeed.jpg

2ef272d0.jpg

installed 2nd row with latch - without the extra padding. it gets in the way of the velcro for the straps, so i took it out.
0dc864b0.jpg

176682cf.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

love-pink

i know :p finally. i dont know why my pics always do that. they are all the right way on my pb. they usually flip the right way after a few minutes.

love-pink

she just turned 10 months and is around 22lbs. i have no idea torso height :eek: she was just over the first slots of the avenue so id say she has short torso.

ChristyH

So cute! I love that cover, I am thinking we might be getting the Marathon for Lizzie and that is definitely the color we want!

monstah

Weird. The pics are right side up for me and have been since earlier today.

She, and the seat, are adorable. :D She reminds me of when DD1 was that age because I used to joke we were going to have to send her to Binkies Anonymous meetings. :p

msg221

Oh, that Allison cover is so tempting! Your baby girl is too cute!!

But looking at the one pic, it still looks like the base makes it sit higher up than I prefer.

I should just order something (MA 70 or BLVD 70) so I can play with it in my vehicle and be able to take my time about it! Heck, now that I've seen that Allison cover and because it's less expensive than the BLVD, maybe I should just go for that one. The only difference is the headwings, right? They haven't had headwings in a while since we got rid of the BLVD and Advocates and replaced with the TFP.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC