And practicality wins out

glockchick

This is the set up I'm staying with for now.

In dh's car...

- Kaleigh is on the passenger side in a GN.
- Caleb is rfing in the center in his MA
- I still have room for a booster or belted child behind the driver if need be.

In my suburban...

2nd row
- Abigail is in her PW behind the driver. I may switch the GN to my car and let her ride in that if we go on longer drives where she may sleep.
- Caleb is rfing in the center in his MA
- Gabriel is in an Olli behind the passenger

3rd row
- Michael and Trenton are outboard in seat belts
- Kaleigh is FFing in the BLVD in the center

I think I will probably get a Harmony to use sometimes so Gabe can ride in the 3rd row when I need to separate the older kids. It fits under the BLVD. The Olli does, but it's a tight squeeze and I worry about messing the armrest up with it that way.

I don't like the ffing BLVD, but I really can't change it right now so until I get the funds or the idiot drivers in this town hit me, it stays.

ADS

glockchick

I also reserved the right to get something new if CJ hits 35 lbs before 3 1/2. My goal is 4, but that's why they call it compromise. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC