7 brand new newborn size pocket fitted diapers

ame0312

these are made by me using the ladida pattern...
would love to sell as a lot for $40ppd... if no interest in the lot then i will do $7ppd/each...
outside printed fabric, hidden layer of cotton t-shirt material, inside is microchamois... soakers are microchamois top, two layers of microfiber, & matching print... the soakers didnt turn out very pretty... they can be 'stuffed' into the pocket... its just a tight squeeze... they can also be used as lay in soakers... im not a perfect seamstress... i made a bunch of dipes for my son & was trying to use up extra materials... the snaps are bg colors... blossom & zinnia (all i had left)... each has 8 snaps across the front & 2 on each tab... my stitching is not perfect... snaps are not perfectly straight... everything should be functional... the soaker pictured is probably the worse looking one... any questions, PLEASE ask... more than happy to help!

i only ship to the US...

i'm not ISO anything...

all 7
GEDC0218.jpg

shown as small as it goes (well technically could go one snap tighter, but would have two unused)
GEDC0219.jpg

shown as big as it goes
GEDC0220.jpg

GEDC0221.jpg

GEDC0222.jpg

GEDC0223.jpg

GEDC0224.jpg

GEDC0225.jpg

inside... all are the same... super soft!
GEDC0226.jpg

front of soaker
GEDC0227.jpg

backside of soaker
GEDC0228.jpg

one shown w/ the soaker inside & one lay in
GEDC0229.jpg

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC