Swap Vivo for OS parkway or Bodyguard?

christineka

I've got a parkway now and will have to re-think selling the vivo. I'm definitely selling the regent, but local only.

Last edited:
ADS

sholoulou

I have a woodstock parkway. It was an extra parkway that I kept at my mom's house incase she needed a booster for my son. It has been used maybe 10 times max. I can check the DOM later tonight. I am interested in the vivo!

christineka

I had a brainwave after trying a neighbor's parkway in my van. (BTW, it is even better for buckling than the bodyguard.) I can trade the crimson vivo (dom December 2007) for a boyish covered parkway or the blush for any cover, though girly is preferred.

agurlsride

I have both a PW and BG, I dont know the date on the PW for sure but I think its 06. the problem is that the foam on the headrest was cracked so I had to glue it back together, it has the standard BRU cover. The BG is in awesome condition because I bought it new in a box last year. The date on that one is 06 but I don't think your ds would go for the Pretty Paisley cover. :)

dhardawa

If you don't find a trade, I have a Parkway (need to check the DOM) that could either have a Nantucket or Purple cover that I'd love to get rid of. I have no need for the Vivo though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC