• True Fit Butterflies

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • MyRide Alma

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

flutie128

I need to get another seat for DD. She is about 25 pounds, 36 inches tall and 2 years 4 months old. Currently she is riding in a Monet/Cappuccino TF. I am planning on RFing until she starts preschool next September and I doubt she will gain 10 pounds by then. If she does I am pretty sure I will be fine with FFing her since I FFed DS at 1 year since he was too heavy to RF in the seat he had at the time.

I can't decide if I want a TF Butterflies or a MR Alma. I love the purple cover on the MR but I like the latch connectors and the no re-thread harness of the TF.

Which would you get and why?

ADS

NebraskaMom

I voted for the MR only based on the fact that several of my neighbors have this seat and absolutely love it.

For me personally, I would head to BRU and install both in my car. Whichever was the best fit in my car and for my child, that's the one I would buy. Both are excellent seats and you can't really go wrong with either.

babyherder

Stop asking hard questions!!!! I love the patterns on both those seats so I don't see how you could go wrong.

flutie128

Stop asking hard questions!!!! I love the patterns on both those seats so I don't see how you could go wrong.

That is why I am having a problem deciding.

Maybe I should call Learning Curve and see if I can order the Butterflies cover and then just buy the Alma MR as well. That is the best of both worlds.

I actually favor my my ride for rear facing but after reading your daughters stats and what you want it for, I say go with the true fit. We are still very happy with ours :):thumbsup:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I vote MR, because you already have a true fit. Also there are things I hate about both, so meh.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC