How about this wonderful seat???

ADS

MySillyKids

LOL OOO, i'm going to email her and tell her. Uh, Nice find lmao. :D (if you dont get it read the invisible thread' lmao! :D

cpsaddict

It's $10. Yeah, when I read the 'primary seat' thing, I was like, ummm, why the heck would that matter?? So, if you only use it half the time, the injuries won't be as bad or something??? :eek:

southpawboston

i missed it, since it was flagged down already. wasn't there a thread about copying and pasting the ad so that others who come into the thread late can read what all the hubbub was about?

cpsaddict

Check out this description. Oh, I love the straps.

"really nice car seat with base that can be left in car, seat can be removed from base."

mommy4girls

Senior Community Member
Ha, I still have it up! Here's what it said...

This carseat is dated 1994, so it should not be used as the primary seat for your child. It can be used rear- or forward-facing, for children weighing 8-40 pounds.

Gonna try to post the picture, not sure if it will still work though:confused:

tbW2F8jrUJRtuNDVPRqVgRUNY4Uq.jpg

abacus2

All of these seats look better than all of the seats for sale at a local thrift store. I spoke to the manager about it, but haven't been back to see if it did any good. There was more than one expired, broken OHS, mildewed seat. The prettiest seat by far, was a 12 yr old infant seat!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC